Welcome to my blog. It varies how regular I write posts here. I sustained a 'Traumatic Acquired Brain Injury', and a six month coma from a 'road traffic accident' whilst cycling, in October 2006. I spent the following 4 years (22-26yrs old), in a combination of hospitals and rehabilitation homes. Now, I have been living independently in Surbiton, England since October 2010. This blog begun life in December 2010, as i realised that there are many people worldwide that i want to share experiences with. I know that, as a wheelchair user, I am obviously not as mobile as i wish, so, use the internet to connect to you. I enjoy letting my thoughts represent through type. I type honestly. As numerous readers, as well as email recipients, will understand, I find typing to be very therapeutic. Thank you :)
Please note that this website cannot be viewed 100% successfully everywhere. It is designed for optimum viewing on a screen of 1920 x 1080 pixels.




Friday 28 June 2024

Do what you can




A General Election in Britain on Thursday 4th July…

I’ve studied the Green Party manifesto, and summarised it by selecting a few key points/targets. This is just a list of notes that make up a personal selection. 

I have, selected only ten points from a very strong, much larger Manifesto.





I joined the Green Party almost a decade ago, holding almost completely identical beliefs. I knew that they were not the biggest party, and winning the General Election, so soon, was seemingly impossible. I always knew that change takes time, and I wanted to show that I could think for myself. I was not like most others who just closed their minds, and selected ‘Left or Right’. Britain realises now, that we are beyond this bi-lateral choice. Both are unwilling to venture out of the centre. Both are converging to the same point… there is little choice. The Green Party recognises the situation, also realising that the by acquiring greater a quantity of Green MPs, the more influence of such Green ethics both in local Councils, and our national Parliament.


............................................................................................



Music now!

I found this Youtube address, deep down in my list of ’2023 bookmarks’ in my Web browser.

I am angry at myself, for letting it slip down, and forgetting it! 

Sorry. 

Give Laufey a listen. Magical.

LA based of Chinese/Icelandic origin 

LAUFEY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4HsBF88fow










No comments:

Post a Comment