Welcome to my blog. It varies how regular I write posts here. I sustained a 'Traumatic Acquired Brain Injury', and a six month coma from a 'road traffic accident' whilst cycling, in October 2006. I spent the following 4 years (22-26yrs old), in a combination of hospitals and rehabilitation homes. Now, I have been living independently in Surbiton, England since October 2010. This blog begun life in December 2010, as i realised that there are many people worldwide that i want to share experiences with. I know that, as a wheelchair user, I am obviously not as mobile as i wish, so, use the internet to connect to you. I enjoy letting my thoughts represent through type. I type honestly. As numerous readers, as well as email recipients, will understand, I find typing to be very therapeutic. Thank you :)
Please note that this website cannot be viewed 100% successfully everywhere. It is designed for optimum viewing on a screen of 1920 x 1080 pixels.




Thursday 20 June 2024

one by one



My powered wheelchair broke. Again. So, I am stuck inside my flat. I have switched wheelchairs, and can scoot about, but inside only. I now have time to write this! There is nothing to watch on the TV at the moment…

but  football!

;)

I want to type this post.


Everyone has to deal with various issues.

Don’t get overwhelmed.

Stay calm.




Break them down to smaller problems. A long list, maybe, but of ‘bite-size problems’.

Review, free in the knowledge that you know what the 'taste' of each is (or how best to tackle).

Begin to tackle each small issue, one by one.

… and repeat.

Look back, see how far you’ve progressed already! Let self-confidence grow.

Keep going. 

You will see the end. Believe in yourself.

Keep going

You will reach the end successfully!




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMel7YlUUU0


...Politics.

OK, I may have scared you off now, but hopefully us Brits all feel similar. Long-standing readers of this blog, will know that I joined the Green Party in 2015, working for them soon after. Prior to this date I had always voted for Labour, so you will understand that what you read is written by someone who has political views!… 


A few notes___


The past two Prime-ministers have not won any General Elections.

The most recent General Election was Boris Johnson’s victory in 2019.

Johnson was still surfing on the success of 2016’s Brexit (won by Farage lies).

Partygate, dishonesty, hand-over to another.

This is how ‘democracy’ is run by a Tory government.

Election. Liar. Failure. Failure.


'Truss announced her resignation on 20 October 2022 amid a government crisis, triggering a leadership contest.[116] On 22 October, it was reported that Sunak had the required number of supporters—100 members of the House of Commons—to run in the ballot on 24 October. The total number of MPs who publicly declared support passed 100 on the afternoon of 22 October.[117] On 23 October, Sunak declared that he would stand for election.[118] After Johnson ruled himself out of the race and Penny Mordaunt withdrew her candidacy, Sunak was announced as the new Conservative leader on 24 October.'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rishi_Sunak



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rp1n7tzFCCE



No comments:

Post a Comment