Welcome to my blog. I post on this, roughly once a week (it does vary). I sustained a 'Traumatic Acquired Brain Injury', and a six month coma from a 'road traffic accident' whilst cycling, in October 2006. I spent the following 4 years (22-26yrs old), in a combination of hospitals and rehabilitation homes. Now, I have been living independently in Surbiton, England since October 2010. This blog begun life in December 2010, as i realised that there are many people worldwide that i want to share experiences with. I know that, as a wheelchair user, I am obviously not as mobile as i wish, so, use the internet to connect to you. I enjoy letting my thoughts represent through type. I type honestly. As numerous readers, as well as email recipients, will understand, I find typing to be very therapeutic. Thank you :)
Please note that this website cannot be viewed 100% successfully everywhere. It is designed for optimum viewing on a screen of 1920 x 1080 pixels.




Friday 24 October 2014

hilariously disgraceful

Hellooooooooo
I am in my favourite (probably the best) cafe around, as I type this. The Press Room has supplied me with a mighty fine cappucino, all is good!

My first note of the week, is a very sorrowful admission, as I realise how 'downbeat' last week's post was.

negative thoughts, prove that i am just honest…
As ever, I twist it around, to my advantage! I can view it as a welcome example of my pure honesty!

However, I maintain my love of deeeep music. Sometimes lyrics suit this blog.
i’m gonna keep
catching that butterfly, 
in that dream of miiiiiiiine
http://grooveshark.com/#!/s/Catching+The+Butterfly/2PdAaM?src=5

Interesting website. I am yet to investigate fully, but potentially fantastic.

Everyone should value their love of music so strongly. I do, and as you'll know, I enjoy sharing it! I must admit that I have begun to 'evolve', since the birth of this blog. I still value albums of bands, however
I'm beyond the age where I fall into the music and willingly accept the full 'album journey' experience.
I feel that I now listen to music, like most people, by durations of songs, not durations of full albums! Shuffle is winning. Noooooooo!

Some people make me laugh (in disgust)! Some people are 'expletive's. There seems to be a correlation between the automobile used and the type of person they are. 
Hmmm. I was able to witness hilariously disgraceful driving by a BMW. No-one died, but I expected the car to melt. It was going so fast down quiet, residential roads (with a school in). So now i cross at a crossing, nice and slowly (very slowly) in front of BMWs! I have always used crossing points, in my wheelchair, but now i cross so slowly! Of course, i don't to piss anyone off, right?! Only BMWs.

At a very good conference on Monday (topic, 'communication for charities', and I related to everything on 'visual communication'). People were told of the importance to 'fail forwards'. 
I admit that I was feeling very confident/content(hmmm, 'failing forwards'). I like that term. Later I had to offer a simple comment back to the lecturer, when told of the average human
8 second attention span... - 'pardon?’
I said it, because I honestly needed to. Such a rubbish quip HAS to be said sometimes. I groaned, ashamed with myself, but everyone else laughed!

I have learnt over the past 8years that my feelings  towards canines are now reciprocated back at myself (unintentionally)!
Dogs hate wheelchairs!

No comments:

Post a Comment