Welcome to my blog. I post on this, roughly once a week (it does vary). I sustained a 'Traumatic Acquired Brain Injury', and a six month coma from a 'road traffic accident' whilst cycling, in October 2006. I spent the following 4 years (22-26yrs old), in a combination of hospitals and rehabilitation homes. Now, I have been living independently in Surbiton, England since October 2010. This blog begun life in December 2010, as i realised that there are many people worldwide that i want to share experiences with. I know that, as a wheelchair user, I am obviously not as mobile as i wish, so, use the internet to connect to you. I enjoy letting my thoughts represent through type. I type honestly. As numerous readers, as well as email recipients, will understand, I find typing to be very therapeutic. Thank you :)
Please note that this website cannot be viewed 100% successfully everywhere. It is designed for optimum viewing on a screen of 1920 x 1080 pixels.




Friday 1 August 2014

thank you :)


thank you for the compliments regarding this blog

I received a very kind email, earlier in the week, from a fan of this blog. It is much appreciated as I am told that there can be a purpose to  all of this gobbledygook!

        
(warning,language)
Sorry Kasabian, 48:13
I apologise for not having recognised the wondrous new Kasabian album. The title refers to how an album should be listened. From start to finish, 48minutes 13seconds.

It is now 11.53am, on Friday August 1st. I am now at 'my riverside', and had just remembered in time to give the wonderful cappucino creator, my last ever 'pinch, punch, first of the month'. I turn 30 this month, so (do I grow up)?

I now continue typing, bathed in the sunshine, at Somerset House.

 


        

  I realise how lucky I am. Having the afternoon free (after visiting office this morning), I made a rapid decision, leaving 'my riverside', to visit Central London. I knew where I could get coffee and lunch. I feel comfortable accessing my train. Game on.
Oh, how my life has improved! :)

... But...
I am bad, feeling down towards those 'other' wheelchair users who don't need it all the time, but use the accessibility benefits made for 'wheelchair users' ! Grrrr! If you can walk, don't be a lazy fart, WALK!!!

I am sorry about the above note,  and how rude I am. I only include because it was a note that I made. You should know, that it am completely honest, no holds barred.

I was almost brought to tears (I am male, 21st century men can cry) on hearing this played on the radio.
Lover, ...



Coffee and cats. Two of my loves. 



Together?

feline coffee art - https://foursquare.com/v/pizzetta-cafe-republic/4bed73b16c5c952193e1068a/photos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1uDLUU-uz4&sns=em

'

'Everyone's lost’
When I quizzed a friend, I was reassured that it was not just me...

Ok, final note, this week, explains my results of a long period without my gymn-bike. I was pleased as I was spinning a much higher gear, however...
aerobically f***ed :(
so practice, i must...

No comments:

Post a Comment