Welcome to my blog. I post on this, roughly once a week (it does vary). I sustained a 'Traumatic Acquired Brain Injury', and a six month coma from a 'road traffic accident' whilst cycling, in October 2006. I spent the following 4 years (22-26yrs old), in a combination of hospitals and rehabilitation homes. Now, I have been living independently in Surbiton, England since October 2010. This blog begun life in December 2010, as i realised that there are many people worldwide that i want to share experiences with. I know that, as a wheelchair user, I am obviously not as mobile as i wish, so, use the internet to connect to you. I enjoy letting my thoughts represent through type. I type honestly. As numerous readers, as well as email recipients, will understand, I find typing to be very therapeutic. Thank you :)
Please note that this website cannot be viewed 100% successfully everywhere. It is designed for optimum viewing on a screen of 1920 x 1080 pixels.




Friday 25 July 2014

i lay down the rules...

I open …

this week, with a very old tune! Released 16 years ago (I think), but anthemic.

Anyway, I have only a few notes, this week, have no coffee as accomplice, so a quick post methinks.

C’est Le Tour de France, maintenant ( le dernier etape est Dimanche). Vincenzo Nibali etait incroyable. Mais, Lance Armstrong etait incroyable, aussi. Et puis… Je suis desolee pour Vincenzo, pardon.


The image above shows Vincenzo winning the final mountain stage, leaving the Pyrenees, on Thursday. This ‘screen grab’ was taken on my iphone, live, hence poor quality.

Hmmm. Sun in England, wow! The photo below depicts Kingston Market Place. The area has recently been developed, levelling ground surface, removing a section used in the 2012 Olympics, by Sir Wiggins, on his route to gold. The ice-cream stand would have been blocking his path!


The sun has strange effects on society. As heat increases, clothing decreases, but only for some. Some have thick fur covering them 12 months per year. My note below is entirely honest (unbelievably). I was left feeling embarrassed, stupid, but I was on a mission to fuel-up with coffee (is this an excuse?).

I almost crash into a scantily clad blonde woman, as I approach I get instantly distracted by an old tabby cat, prowling his yard!

Coffee and cats rule (not together)!



Today, I made an important decision (for me)! I lay the rules down.

Coffee, whether it be an Americano, Latte, Cappucino or whatever, is to be drunk alone. Accompanying biscuits etc, are to go. Taste the beauty of the coffee alone without distorting this with whatever!

No comments:

Post a Comment