Welcome to my blog. I post on this, roughly once a week (it does vary). I sustained a 'Traumatic Acquired Brain Injury', and a six month coma from a 'road traffic accident' whilst cycling, in October 2006. I spent the following 4 years (22-26yrs old), in a combination of hospitals and rehabilitation homes. Now, I have been living independently in Surbiton, England since October 2010. This blog begun life in December 2010, as i realised that there are many people worldwide that i want to share experiences with. I know that, as a wheelchair user, I am obviously not as mobile as i wish, so, use the internet to connect to you. I enjoy letting my thoughts represent through type. I type honestly. As numerous readers, as well as email recipients, will understand, I find typing to be very therapeutic. Thank you :)
Please note that this website cannot be viewed 100% successfully everywhere. It is designed for optimum viewing on a screen of 1920 x 1080 pixels.




Friday 16 May 2014

orgasmic...

Coffee. It makes me smile.

Truthfully, I heard the following music on the radio, first. I then used Spotify, to hear more. Only then did I come across the following video. Her album is very good (but only 'acoustic' versions are good - in my opinion)! :)

Foxes.

Last weekend was the end of the football season. Every negative means that there is a positive somewhere, to be found. OK, it means that World Cup is getting close, the FA cup final is tomorrow, and MatchOfTheDay has it's 'Goal Of The Season' competition.
Winner. No surprise, personally.
I remember watching, and being so thrilled by the beautiful perfection of Jack Wilshere's completion of this work of art. At the final whistle, I described it on the phone to my parents, as 'orgasmic'.
MOTD goal of the season


Followed by a song that turns my inside, with every chord. Beautiful.
Thank you David Gray.




When we are saddened by something, we must be able to recognise why we are sad. Therefore we should be able to break it down, finding our sadness to be a result of a series of actions, and realise that every action causes a reaction. Reactions can be viewed negatively, which is important to recognise. However, every 'reaction' can be viewed positively. It is essential that we concentrate on these positives, and build upon them. We can then reflect on the positive things that we have created, and continue building.

No comments:

Post a Comment