Welcome to my blog. I post on this, roughly once a week (it does vary). I sustained a 'Traumatic Acquired Brain Injury', and a six month coma from a 'road traffic accident' whilst cycling, in October 2006. I spent the following 4 years (22-26yrs old), in a combination of hospitals and rehabilitation homes. Now, I have been living independently in Surbiton, England since October 2010. This blog begun life in December 2010, as i realised that there are many people worldwide that i want to share experiences with. I know that, as a wheelchair user, I am obviously not as mobile as i wish, so, use the internet to connect to you. I enjoy letting my thoughts represent through type. I type honestly. As numerous readers, as well as email recipients, will understand, I find typing to be very therapeutic. Thank you :)
Please note that this website cannot be viewed 100% successfully everywhere. It is designed for optimum viewing on a screen of 1920 x 1080 pixels.




Friday 23 May 2014

i practice what i preach...



i practice what i preach
My primary note (above), is basic declaration, that yes, I voted. Of course! After preaching to the wide world, through Facebook, I knew that I wanted to live by my word. Votes are still being counted and I refuse to comment upon results. I want to share my dismal fear of the new successes of .... :(

I often look at myself, and am struck by just how far deep my mind goes.
I must learn to accept that fate rules. There are millions of things that I want (as everyone always does).  But, I have things which, are so good, I didn't even dream for. There are always 'highs' and 'lows' in life, but we cannot be 100% sure of expecting anything.

First win of life 2

Above I refer to the great happiness caused last weekend.  Everyone knows that we (Arsenal fans) have waited a long time for trophy success. It HAS been a long time, for me, a lifetime. Well, I didn't die from my injury, but I have lost so much. Thank you Arsene, for keeping with us and guiding us to victory again. It is a long road, but victory is sweet!

Life is good. Life is tough. We all face troubles. Good things DO happen.
We have to learn what is physically possible, because our free will is infinitely powerful. Only rational limitations can stop one's will power. If we dream of something that is rationally possible, our own will power decides if we reach it.

Coldplay. Ghost stories.

The new album is out. In my opinion, soooooo much better than that previous. I refuse to comment too analytically, as I may be too negative about a group for which I have much respect!


World cup sounds
A couple of tracks to help get us in mood!






No comments:

Post a Comment