Welcome to my blog. I post on this, roughly once a week (it does vary). I sustained a 'Traumatic Acquired Brain Injury', and a six month coma from a 'road traffic accident' whilst cycling, in October 2006. I spent the following 4 years (22-26yrs old), in a combination of hospitals and rehabilitation homes. Now, I have been living independently in Surbiton, England since October 2010. This blog begun life in December 2010, as i realised that there are many people worldwide that i want to share experiences with. I know that, as a wheelchair user, I am obviously not as mobile as i wish, so, use the internet to connect to you. I enjoy letting my thoughts represent through type. I type honestly. As numerous readers, as well as email recipients, will understand, I find typing to be very therapeutic. Thank you :)
Please note that this website cannot be viewed 100% successfully everywhere. It is designed for optimum viewing on a screen of 1920 x 1080 pixels.




Friday 14 February 2014

Muah Muah!!!

MUAH MUAH!!
Happy Valentines wishes to everyone!


I have already sent my card. Obviously, hush hush. Only she knows, but I do not know whether she will read this!
Hehehe, oh it is funny, to create a stir…! Basically, I believe that everyone must send a V card. Spread the love.
 brmc

Tune!
Coffee is being made now.
Hmmm, a milky coffee, so not as strong as usual. We will see the difference, maybe..?

A short post, as seems to be my recent trend. My first note,

Thank you Henry

It may be said by many that I can be accused of ‘living in the past’, but around 500/600 years ago? C’mon.
My note is a very poor, low-scale, show of appreciation. I am very grateful that I currently live relatively close to Hampton Court Palace. Although often facing away (or north, towards Kingston), I am regularly able to appreciate my ability to look across the river and see beautiful sky. This is due to having the beautiful palace and it’s gardens on the facing riverside. I know that many of you may ridicule this attitude. Although I live in a town which is part of the capital city, I realise that I am so lucky to be able to have a view, of distance, endlessly into the sky, allowing me to dream…


Hehehe, ok, my coffee is good but too milky. Tutut.

'Bless you mate’

The above comment was given to me today. OK, how does one respond? I simply offered a smile in return. I didn’t know how to feel. Grateful, special, in need, ‘less of a person’ compared to the next?
Why did he feel the need to ‘bless’ me? OK, I am currently disabled, but…
I then realized I was making too much of this comment. I feel very lucky, I am. Do I really want to be blessed?
Oh I’m confused…
Blame milky coffee!

Danger! The river is scary as well, at the moment.



Second piece of music to promote, this week, Acker Bilk(2010).
Jaaaaaaaazz…
Schweeeet…


My final note this week is another music offering. It is not new (released 2007, I think).
Patti Smith sings Nirvana.

Special.  

No comments:

Post a Comment