Welcome to my blog. I post on this, roughly once a week (it does vary). I sustained a 'Traumatic Acquired Brain Injury', and a six month coma from a 'road traffic accident' whilst cycling, in October 2006. I spent the following 4 years (22-26yrs old), in a combination of hospitals and rehabilitation homes. Now, I have been living independently in Surbiton, England since October 2010. This blog begun life in December 2010, as i realised that there are many people worldwide that i want to share experiences with. I know that, as a wheelchair user, I am obviously not as mobile as i wish, so, use the internet to connect to you. I enjoy letting my thoughts represent through type. I type honestly. As numerous readers, as well as email recipients, will understand, I find typing to be very therapeutic. Thank you :)
Please note that this website cannot be viewed 100% successfully everywhere. It is designed for optimum viewing on a screen of 1920 x 1080 pixels.




Friday 17 January 2014

confusion...

Hello
I open this week, with one of my favourite songs ever. It is too special to even attempt to talk about, so here it is...


it deserves an alternate version, as well...


another alternate video of... Jeff

Who am I?
I cannot plug myself anywhere or compare myself to anyone.  Life is to  be lived. Shit happens. Perfection exists somewhere.

I have to maintain my belief, that perfection does exist somewhere. It is different for everyone, I have already been there, but my life has changed.
The next note is ridiculously trivial now, but I made it, so I include.

I take my coffee seriously.
Nice looking girl. I contemplate flirting with a girl in my cafe, but then she uses 
two sweeteners in her coffee!! Nooooo!

David Byrne talks about the sugar in coffee. I cannot understand the necessity. 


alternate - lilies of the valley



After visiting Parliament, with the organisation, I created a poster design for them. Transport and it's accessibility is an issue that I feel very close to.




I know that I have talked about the issue of 'dogs on buses' before, but is this not taking it to another level?


A better view of Boudicaa...


I am sorry, a short post this week.

Final note is a 'double'. Basically, I include two natural photos. The riverside was dark, moody and stormy, but it survived, and so did I! So, I was able to receive this artwork wonder, from Danilo in 'The Press Room'.



Thank you

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment