Welcome to my blog. I post on this, roughly once a week (it does vary). I sustained a 'Traumatic Acquired Brain Injury', and a six month coma from a 'road traffic accident' whilst cycling, in October 2006. I spent the following 4 years (22-26yrs old), in a combination of hospitals and rehabilitation homes. Now, I have been living independently in Surbiton, England since October 2010. This blog begun life in December 2010, as i realised that there are many people worldwide that i want to share experiences with. I know that, as a wheelchair user, I am obviously not as mobile as i wish, so, use the internet to connect to you. I enjoy letting my thoughts represent through type. I type honestly. As numerous readers, as well as email recipients, will understand, I find typing to be very therapeutic. Thank you :)
Please note that this website cannot be viewed 100% successfully everywhere. It is designed for optimum viewing on a screen of 1920 x 1080 pixels.




Friday 27 September 2013

oh that was sooooo reeeeeeal...


Yo!!
Hello, to all. I hope that all is well (a nice wish but as readers of this blog will understand, I believe that everything equals). But yeh, you know what I mean. It is relatively late for a blog-post type, and I am just gonna put the kettle on. So…

Coffee power is now ‘on’.
The key to positive thinking, is to maintain self belief, and maintain inner belief that only you have the ability to solve whichever problem you face. You do, so use it to your advantage.

Ok, I made the statement above last Saturday. Admittedly, I was happy with things then, realized it, and found a need to notify it. Perhaps what I try to tell you all is ‘you must know where your strengths lie. Everyone is different so therefore each of combinations of attributes are unique. You cannot be copied, therefore you are amazing, special, wonderful…blah, blah, blah!  

Last weekend was the end of ‘the Tour of Britain’. For those of you who are stupid, it’s just like the ‘Tour de France’, except there is a difference…
I make an annual habit of visiting the final stage. Like regularly, it was in central London.

I don’t mean to blow my own trumpet (but I do), and I have been keenly photographing cycle races that I visit, since a 1997 French (post-Tour) ‘Criterium du Lamballe’ (I was 12).
Anyway, this years race was won by Sir Bradley Wiggins (Olympic Gold winner, somewhere). He was in the yellow jersey, so easy to spot.





The stage winner, Mark Cavendish wasn’t focused on in the same manner. I knew where he would be going past on the final lap. Second wheel, being led out for the final sprint. Unfortunately, my mobile phone’s (my camera)battery had ran out. Damn! I do however, have the memory of viewing his sprint through my eyes, not a camera lens (mobile phone), or a TV!



I am sorry to those who I have bored. Stay asleep.
My next note tells me to declare my belief in the ability of Nicklas Bendtner.  There is no doubt that the man has talent, as a fan, I think he  has been unwisely led on loans to other clubs. He will play a key role in Arsenal’s quadruple success, this season.   

Lets all laugh at Spurs (and Hitler).



My next note simply states
Lucky Man

The obvious YouTube link to Mr Ashcroft and the Verve, will not be included this week. I made this note whilst feeling very positive.

We have to accept that our path of fate is unique. By accepting the rubbish things that happen to us, we can also welcome the joys that we obtain. Now there are those who will be thinking that they only receive ‘one half of the deal’. If life seems like that, you must look at the broader image. Everything, everything, EVERYTHING, equals to when assessed at some scale.
A ‘lucky man’ does not exist. Luck will always be balanced.

My last note was made earlier today.
South Kensington is such a beautiful place, full of beautiful things and beautiful people. I turn up, feeling very unbeautiful. But I know one must remember where. my positives lie. I believe in fate and I know everything equals.

Music link, the post's title. I had forgotten, then realised as I had Jeff in my ears...



           

No comments:

Post a Comment