Welcome to my blog. I post on this, roughly once a week (it does vary). I sustained a 'Traumatic Acquired Brain Injury', and a six month coma from a 'road traffic accident' whilst cycling, in October 2006. I spent the following 4 years (22-26yrs old), in a combination of hospitals and rehabilitation homes. Now, I have been living independently in Surbiton, England since October 2010. This blog begun life in December 2010, as i realised that there are many people worldwide that i want to share experiences with. I know that, as a wheelchair user, I am obviously not as mobile as i wish, so, use the internet to connect to you. I enjoy letting my thoughts represent through type. I type honestly. As numerous readers, as well as email recipients, will understand, I find typing to be very therapeutic. Thank you :)
Please note that this website cannot be viewed 100% successfully everywhere. It is designed for optimum viewing on a screen of 1920 x 1080 pixels.




Friday 26 April 2013

Sun!

G'Day.
The sun has affected me. I am now Australian.
No, don't worry, I am obviously still British, and am used to the fact of 'April showers' and sun. We started the month, this year, with snowfall, and more recently, summer-like sun. Definitely spring. Below are two photographs of a Kingston shopping street on two consecutive days. 'Eau naturelle' (no Photoshop, honest).





Both taken, mid afternoon, it shows that we are in a season of change.
I have been surprised, as I can now visit the cafe down the high street, jacket-less. I felt naked as I went along in just a shirt and without my hat (I wanted to feel the sun on my head)! Puzzled I was, that a queue of people were outside the one independent record shop in Kingston. It WAS national 'record store day', last Saturday, explaining why. On the topic of Music, I want to share one of my 'new findings'. 

Natalie McCool


My next note:
'I can't remember the last tine I used my mobile as a phone'.
 That afternoon, I used my mobile phone which slightly negates the point, but...
... I doubt that I am alone, preferably using texts or emails, from my mobile. I use my phone predominantly to surf the internet, or take photos.


My next note was made after travelling through a sunny Kingston, and along the river.
'Sun! Beware of distractions! Both good and bad distractions'
Sun means skin. Hmmm. 
The sun is good for people who can exhibit perfect bodies. Unfortunately no-one is perfect.


I ramble on and on about my belief of fate. 
An act of fate involves a complete lack of anyone's free will.
Think about it.

I type this week's post fairly late as I have creating my other blog page, 'Naturally Beautiful Normality'.
I have created another blog page, through which I will promote graphically designed photographs, from my ever-growing collection.


I don't research photo opportunities, I like finding the photo opportunity naturally. This is very fortunate as I am currently in a wheelchair, so mobility is low.
Don't worry, that doesn't mean that I will stop posting nice images on this blog...




No comments:

Post a Comment