LifeRoll my dieChange this lifeYou said this movie was mineBut now you go and change your mindThis is my life
So it goesYou come in on your own in this lifeYou know you leave on your own
'Cause I don't need no causeWhen my feelings fallYou showed me things I didn't wanna seeI don't believe that love is freeSure fine way to treat a man
So it goesYou come in on your own in this lifeYou know you leave on your own
LifeThis is my life
So it goesYou come in on your own in this lifeYou know you leave alone
LifeThis is my life
So it goesYou come in on your own in this lifeYou know you leave on your own
I'm just a poor little wifeless fellaI'm just a poor little wifeless fellaI'm just a poor little wifeless fellaI'm just a poor little wifeless fellaI'm just a poor little wifeless fellaI'm just a poor little wifeless fella
No comments:
Post a Comment