Welcome to my blog. I post on this, roughly once a week (it does vary). I sustained a 'Traumatic Acquired Brain Injury', and a six month coma from a 'road traffic accident' whilst cycling, in October 2006. I spent the following 4 years (22-26yrs old), in a combination of hospitals and rehabilitation homes. Now, I have been living independently in Surbiton, England since October 2010. This blog begun life in December 2010, as i realised that there are many people worldwide that i want to share experiences with. I know that, as a wheelchair user, I am obviously not as mobile as i wish, so, use the internet to connect to you. I enjoy letting my thoughts represent through type. I type honestly. As numerous readers, as well as email recipients, will understand, I find typing to be very therapeutic. Thank you :)
Please note that this website cannot be viewed 100% successfully everywhere. It is designed for optimum viewing on a screen of 1920 x 1080 pixels.




Friday 19 July 2019

There is hope...

Don’t cross the cross a 4-way traffic-junction, diagonally (WITH SCHOOL CHILDREN)!
This is brought to my attention regularly, as I return home to my flat, just after ‘end-of-school’ time. 
I shout in anger and dismay, on this blog, at parents who cross diagonally, the busy junction between Maple Rd,  and Brighton Rd, YES, HERE IN SURBITON! 

Emoji News

I am quite unsure how i feel about these new Emojis. Do we need them? Are we just allowing for further segregation from ‘the norm’? I am a wheelchair user, do I not count as a regular human being?
Ok, Ok, I may be too sensitive. Everyone is different. OK, no-one has a cartoon, yellow face... 


Let fate decide. Don’t fight against it, you will only become unhappy. It may be fate that you fight, twisting it to ‘suit your desire’, just learn to accept your failure. You will learn to find positives. Do not become obsessed with desires, or what you want. Recognise the positives that you experience, as ‘desires’. Missions towards your own desires, battling against fate, will result in failure. Failure can be problematic. Persistent failure is bad.

when you thought British politics couldn't get any worse...
Jeremy Hunt v Boris Johnson
:(

The battle between these two ‘beings’, to be our PM. I think that fingers can be pointed back at ’the NF’ who not only won the Brexit referendum through lies, but he then went to torture the USA, by promoting Trump’s election. Only now are populations beginning to recognise the problems. 
Donald Trump has so many enemies, his election is being seen, correctly, as a HUGE ERROR.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=q2mrQ1Z73kM
 















There is hope...
... everything equals!
A female politician in the US, who stands correctly, opposing such brutal policies in the US. 
Alexandria Ocasio Cortez - Ocasio2018.com
@AOC
As her worldwide popularity and stature increases (it will), similar, fresh, modern characters will appear worldwide. Progressive, positivity will win!



save energy, close applications!

save energy, close applications!
(The cumulative scale of energy ‘lost’, by everyone, will be shocking)!
Why have
These applications
Open?
Save power, close unused applications!

Zane Low holds a brilliant interview with Thom Yorke regarding his recent solo album ‘Anima’.

Progressive and Positive, thank you Thom.

Noel Gallagher describes to Zane Low his relationships with various other celebrities 


I treated myself to a new espresso cup...






No comments:

Post a Comment