Welcome to my blog. I post on this, roughly once a week (it does vary). I sustained a 'Traumatic Acquired Brain Injury', and a six month coma from a 'road traffic accident' whilst cycling, in October 2006. I spent the following 4 years (22-26yrs old), in a combination of hospitals and rehabilitation homes. Now, I have been living independently in Surbiton, England since October 2010. This blog begun life in December 2010, as i realised that there are many people worldwide that i want to share experiences with. I know that, as a wheelchair user, I am obviously not as mobile as i wish, so, use the internet to connect to you. I enjoy letting my thoughts represent through type. I type honestly. As numerous readers, as well as email recipients, will understand, I find typing to be very therapeutic. Thank you :)
Please note that this website cannot be viewed 100% successfully everywhere. It is designed for optimum viewing on a screen of 1920 x 1080 pixels.




Friday 7 October 2016

helloooo


Helloooo
This week's post on 'I Sit & Wonder' is made of a relatively short list of notes. My new blog is taking up much of my 'free time'.
http://independentcoffeeshops.blogspot.co.uk



Music continues to provide me with huge calming, pleasure. Discovering new music that I have not heard before, but ignites a flame inside of me, is the best. A new app from the BBC is a wonderful way of recording 'discoveries', ready for further investigation. I share with you my recent additions to my playlist...
BBC playlist

Song title - Artist
Memphis Soul Stew - King Curtis
(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction - Aretha Franklin
Stratus - Billy Cobham
Golden Green - Agnes Obel
Let's Dance (Radio2 Session January 2016) - Guy Garvey
Sacrilege - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
All I Need - Lou Rhodes
I Know What Boys Like - The Waitresses 
Dark Skies - Emma Pollock

A blog (similarly to all Social Media) is a way of ‘releasing’ to the entire world! I don’t think that I cite anyone in particular, if i am moaning. My words will describe an issue or problem which I feel society as a whole, needs to tackle. I don’t specify personal problems (if i seem to, please don’t take offence). I aim to just present a problem that i may face, and i feel that everyone may be involved in. Everyone can solve anything. People must accept responsibilities.  Everyone, together, can do anything. Every successful action, begins as a concept. If enough people believe that a change can be made, then the only thing halting it is their own laziness.

Ohhhhhhh, how long do i have to wait? I am hurting………………….. …………..but i am used to suffering. I was a cyclist who loved climbing most, I liked suffering! Don’t worry i’m not a masochistic weirdo! Smiling is the answer! A smile. Forget waiting, just live. Let time be lost (I am lucky to have a chance at ‘happiness’, and to have any time at all)

I type this on my mobile phone, as my computer is currently dying/dead :(
So much for the new Apple OS!!!?
Grrrr :(




No comments:

Post a Comment