Welcome to my blog. I post on this, roughly once a week (it does vary). I sustained a 'Traumatic Acquired Brain Injury', and a six month coma from a 'road traffic accident' whilst cycling, in October 2006. I spent the following 4 years (22-26yrs old), in a combination of hospitals and rehabilitation homes. Now, I have been living independently in Surbiton, England since October 2010. This blog begun life in December 2010, as i realised that there are many people worldwide that i want to share experiences with. I know that, as a wheelchair user, I am obviously not as mobile as i wish, so, use the internet to connect to you. I enjoy letting my thoughts represent through type. I type honestly. As numerous readers, as well as email recipients, will understand, I find typing to be very therapeutic. Thank you :)
Please note that this website cannot be viewed 100% successfully everywhere. It is designed for optimum viewing on a screen of 1920 x 1080 pixels.




Friday 26 August 2016

Missing Parts

A short post this week, as I write this on Wednesday. Although written in the past, I am writing in the future! As ever, this will be published on Friday (I hope). I am busy on Friday, meaning that these notes are fewer,compiled in a shorter period...
Confused? Not important.

I am such a fan of this tune, I post again. A 'small' artist, I can only find his Facebook page, and Soundcloud offerings, no official webpage yet. Magical music, from the heart.


Missing parts

I am living, but I am not. Due to my 'new' restrictions, I am admittedly, using it as an excuse for not having, doing, playing, seeing, going, being (etc), a seemingly endless list of things. All equals, and so I can see amazing positives elsewhere in my life. I am incredibly lucky, but as my life is extremely difficult to comprehend, myself, no-one else has a chance!
Just live.

Just (live)
;) back in the day, 22 years ago!


Deep thinking...
I think that everyone has a pre-determined destiny. We all like to think that our free-will allows us to reach in whatever way we choose, and we can (or we believe such, fortunately). However, we all reach our individual destiny, somehow. Relax, in the knowledge that what is supposed to happen, happens. The route to your destiny may seem to be far too complex, but unlikely things happen! Have faith in your mind.


I finish by urging you to support my friend, Kate. A fellow Surbiton resident, I have known her for just over one year, and she has always struck me as possessing such a strong mind. It has driven her towards working for, and supporting such a super charitable organisation, Macmillan Cancer Support. For much of the past year, she has required her focus to be on the challenge that she has set herself, this weekend. A 100km hike, along the South Coast! I knew that she had heartbreakingly been affected by losing her father over ten years ago. However, by reading Kate's story on the JustGiving webpage, I wanted to gather as much support for her, as possible.

Please follow the link, and support my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment