Welcome to my blog. I post on this, roughly once a week (it does vary). I sustained a 'Traumatic Acquired Brain Injury', and a six month coma from a 'road traffic accident' whilst cycling, in October 2006. I spent the following 4 years (22-26yrs old), in a combination of hospitals and rehabilitation homes. Now, I have been living independently in Surbiton, England since October 2010. This blog begun life in December 2010, as i realised that there are many people worldwide that i want to share experiences with. I know that, as a wheelchair user, I am obviously not as mobile as i wish, so, use the internet to connect to you. I enjoy letting my thoughts represent through type. I type honestly. As numerous readers, as well as email recipients, will understand, I find typing to be very therapeutic. Thank you :)
Please note that this website cannot be viewed 100% successfully everywhere. It is designed for optimum viewing on a screen of 1920 x 1080 pixels.




Friday 27 May 2016

the baffled king, composing...

I shall forever be astonished by everyone else's misery in the rain!
I feel that rainfall, can have the ridiculous effect of 'levelling the playing field', slightly. Everyone else has faces of complete misery. I smile because I feel relatively content. Rainfall is just water.
&£%#!? English people SHOULD NOT BE SCARED OF THE RAIN!
The place turns to mayhem when the public run like terrified babies, for shelter, away from grey clouds! 
Keep calm, carry on.

The date goes...
 March 17...2 months….
Those with an eagle-eye will notice that the weekly calendar, disappeared from this blog last week. It lasted whilst I was awaiting a response from my MP, Tory, James Berry. You can all find my original letter to him on this blog, dated March 17th. Two months, no response... ... Conservative MP. No surprise!



Global stability is a necessity, in order for the entire world (all of us) to tackle the biggest problem we have ever faced. We cannot break-up into small groups. This problem needs to be faced by us all together.
It is our responsibility to do what we can and provide what we can, to the rest of our continent and our world. Climate change cannot be tackled by Britain alone. We have no choice but to face this problem, we must remain part of the EU in order to tackle it successfully.
Farage, Johnson, Gove, Trump and LePen have all got where they are now, by cheap scaremongering. Brexit merely unites them and continues to use this nasty political route. British people must not give in. We must show them that we cannot be played for fools! Please.

Proud to be Green! :)

Psychological strength is needed.
Above, I state of how I have to face my life at the moment. Over five and a half years, I have been living independently, and nothing... 
I discount the previous four years, I know that I was living in rehabilitation. I needed it, I was young, determined, and successful. 
Now I live life, I am forced to accept my fate. Nothing happens.
I am fed up of having to twist things from the despair of negative reality, into positive, dreamlike fantasy.

Sad and lonely old man at 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31!
Luck. If you search for it, you will not find it. Things that are supposed to happen, will just happen. Human free will is not as strong as fate! This can hurt, but we must learn to accept, and our fate can be regarded as an amazing positive!  

Sunday 29TH May marks the 19th anniversary of the death of the greatest musician of them all.
May 29th...19 years

No comments:

Post a Comment