Welcome to my blog. I post on this, roughly once a week (it does vary). I sustained a 'Traumatic Acquired Brain Injury', and a six month coma from a 'road traffic accident' whilst cycling, in October 2006. I spent the following 4 years (22-26yrs old), in a combination of hospitals and rehabilitation homes. Now, I have been living independently in Surbiton, England since October 2010. This blog begun life in December 2010, as i realised that there are many people worldwide that i want to share experiences with. I know that, as a wheelchair user, I am obviously not as mobile as i wish, so, use the internet to connect to you. I enjoy letting my thoughts represent through type. I type honestly. As numerous readers, as well as email recipients, will understand, I find typing to be very therapeutic. Thank you :)
Please note that this website cannot be viewed 100% successfully everywhere. It is designed for optimum viewing on a screen of 1920 x 1080 pixels.




Friday 29 January 2016

We float, take life as it comes,

Leonardo DiCaprio = hero


(click link above)

Sorry for promoting my political views 
I apologise, purely for selfish reasons. I realise that my last post (last week) was fairly political, for this blog. The popularity of the blog (gauged through view counts) was relatively low this week. I am concluding, therefore, that people do not like, agree or not (I don't know).




I will continue to report issues on my mind. I am sorry if you either don't like, or disagree, but I will keep true to this blog, representing thoughts of my mind!

I hope that you all recognise, begin to understand how my mind works. Some fortunate few may even agree!

The Fat of the Land
A friend was playing a 'Prodigy playlist', on 'shuffle'. 'Firestarter', 'Breathe', 'Smack my **** up'. All legendary tunes, but I recognised all were off of one album. I then realised that I do not have 'Fat of the Land'. I don't even own the CD. I used to own the album on tape cassette! So now I own it on MP3.




Cats v dogs 
I am sorry to those who disagree, you are wrong. Cats are superior, and the best thing is, they know it!


It randomly strikes me how lucky I am. Yes, yes, I know that i have been incredibly fortunate to survive my cycling accident. However, a light continues to shine for me, guiding me forward on and on. I may be disappointed by some parts of my life, but I remain quiet about how incredibly proud i am to be where i am, having lived through such ‘hellish’ periods. I have learnt so well, the need to accept things. Let life deal you your cards, and enjoy the game! Bad things will happen. Good things will happen. Accept this, and try focussing on the good things, but do not ignore the bad things. ‘Laissez-faire’. Relax and float along, knowing that what’ll be will be. Helping others will obviously help you.


Always remain content and grateful, remembering to accept your fate and destiny. Fighting against these can only result in your negativity. Cite problems, twist them into positives, and focus. There are both negative and positive aspects to everything.

I shudder at the batteries.
I noticed this 'offer' in a shop yesterday. I refrain from naming the shop, because I don't want to be in trouble. Accept it, or not, but non-rechargeable batteries are such an illogical, unsustainable, horror. By offering these items at a low price, the shop is promoting these harmful items of rubbish. Totally irresponsible. A shameful disgrace.



Celeste is a green!!



No comments:

Post a Comment