Welcome to my blog. I post on this, roughly once a week (it does vary). I sustained a 'Traumatic Acquired Brain Injury', and a six month coma from a 'road traffic accident' whilst cycling, in October 2006. I spent the following 4 years (22-26yrs old), in a combination of hospitals and rehabilitation homes. Now, I have been living independently in Surbiton, England since October 2010. This blog begun life in December 2010, as i realised that there are many people worldwide that i want to share experiences with. I know that, as a wheelchair user, I am obviously not as mobile as i wish, so, use the internet to connect to you. I enjoy letting my thoughts represent through type. I type honestly. As numerous readers, as well as email recipients, will understand, I find typing to be very therapeutic. Thank you :)
Please note that this website cannot be viewed 100% successfully everywhere. It is designed for optimum viewing on a screen of 1920 x 1080 pixels.




Friday 8 November 2013

teeheehee...

Hehe, hmmm, hehehe, hmmmmm, hehehehe,
HAHAHAHA.
Ok, we are not past a tough Sunday trip to Old Trafford yet, but I want to explain much of my ‘positive attitude’, currently can be attrifuted to being an Arsenal fan. Thank you Arsene.

I include a picture of a great, Raymond Loewy inspired, Google header, that I found earlier in the week, celebrating his 120tth birthday. The great Modernist designer is still celebrated for his ‘US slipstreaming’ style.




I continue properly now. Strange though, it may seem, but my first note reminds me that I got fairly down at the beginning of the week, but then attributed it to my rather moody music choice, and although not in full time work, I realized that I faced that ‘Monday feeling’. It’s tough, but my route out was that
‘you’re no different here. Everyone gets depressed on Mondays.’

An example of beautiful, powerful Cat Power.



My next note leads me to thank BBC Radio 6, for yet again, introducing me to another top top top  artist!
Although not newly breakthrough, her record was released earlier this year. Right up my street, and hopefully yours too! Torres.


On Thursday, I was in a good good mood, making the following note.
Life is like a roller coaster, no
... a football season
You win and you lose. A team has never won or lost all, a team will always lose at some point.
Oh, actually...

I am trying to explain the need to view everything in two ways, both positively and negatively. No matter who you are, what you do in life, everything is always positive and negative. With this fact, we must all learn to focus ourselves/thoughts/brains on the positive side of things. If we concentrate too hard on negatives, we will get lost.

A local cat required my attention yesterday.



I want to talk about cheating. Everyone should cheat if they can legally. If there is a way to improve, most normal people will choose to improve. Lance Armstrong cheated in a cheat’s world. I followed the world of cycling closely, not surprised at all by Armstrong’s confessions. Now that he has made it to ‘coming clean’, I respect him, a lot more than I did during his cycling years. I am now close to finishing another book on the topic. Here, David Walsh attempts to explain the sheer number of doubters that Armstrong faced. Of course they were correct, but could not prove anything official to slander him. Well done, Lance. I was a doubter, and forever a fan of the opposition, but you have been as successful as you could’ve imagined.

Finally, I link again to my KAT (Kingston Action on Transport) blog. I wrote a piece this morning, involving my experience on a bus, which I had earlier in the week. Personally, quite a momentous story regarding myself in a wheelchair on a local bus.


Finally, I provide another music link. Unfortunately, I realize that many find my YouTube links, unable to work on your computer, or android. Sorry.
However, Diane Birch has released her second album this past week, much anticipated by myself. I am undecided as yet, so no comment.



If there is a video on this blog that you are having trouble to view, but wish to, please email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment