Welcome to my blog. I post on this, roughly once a week (it does vary). I sustained a 'Traumatic Acquired Brain Injury', and a six month coma from a 'road traffic accident' whilst cycling, in October 2006. I spent the following 4 years (22-26yrs old), in a combination of hospitals and rehabilitation homes. Now, I have been living independently in Surbiton, England since October 2010. This blog begun life in December 2010, as i realised that there are many people worldwide that i want to share experiences with. I know that, as a wheelchair user, I am obviously not as mobile as i wish, so, use the internet to connect to you. I enjoy letting my thoughts represent through type. I type honestly. As numerous readers, as well as email recipients, will understand, I find typing to be very therapeutic. Thank you :)
Please note that this website cannot be viewed 100% successfully everywhere. It is designed for optimum viewing on a screen of 1920 x 1080 pixels.




Wednesday 30 May 2012

...as i was saying,...

I continue tonight, this weeks post, which i started (below), but did not finish.

... anyway, the main note that i want share with you, is of the good mood i have in wearing my hat. Worn regularly over the past week, it has been merited by the large spells of sunshine, that we have seen - all good. My hat provides me with sufficient confidence, when out and about, that I am not seen/remembered as 'the one in the wheelchair', but 'the one with the hat (and in the wheelchair)'. Now, that may sound silly but i think that it is true and therefore does affect my mental state/confidence.

Viewing down, over my handlebars of my celeste baby, remembering. Complete in my summer hat!

I also want to share my joy in rediscovering the delicious summer drink, Orangina. Personally, although i am a caffeine lover, for me, there is nothing better than an Orangina to quench one's thirst on a hot, sunny day.



mmmm. delicieux.....

OK, we all have a pre-determined fate, so why do we make ourselves suffer pains/problems/anguish in trying to form our own fate or to reach a destiny that we choose. We cannot choose our own destiny, so why mess with fate? What will be, will be. 


No comments:

Post a Comment