Welcome to my blog. I post on this, roughly once a week (it does vary). I sustained a 'Traumatic Acquired Brain Injury', and a six month coma from a 'road traffic accident' whilst cycling, in October 2006. I spent the following 4 years (22-26yrs old), in a combination of hospitals and rehabilitation homes. Now, I have been living independently in Surbiton, England since October 2010. This blog begun life in December 2010, as i realised that there are many people worldwide that i want to share experiences with. I know that, as a wheelchair user, I am obviously not as mobile as i wish, so, use the internet to connect to you. I enjoy letting my thoughts represent through type. I type honestly. As numerous readers, as well as email recipients, will understand, I find typing to be very therapeutic. Thank you :)
Please note that this website cannot be viewed 100% successfully everywhere. It is designed for optimum viewing on a screen of 1920 x 1080 pixels.




Tuesday 18 January 2011

PG



Decisions decisions. Although the above symbol may seem very similar to the previous ones, they are not. Previously, I had the 'P' hanging onto a strong cube/square, with maybe a focus on this strong, family, surname. However endless things can be read into images, and I just prefer this reversed balance, with the focal point being my Forename initial. You would not believe the amount of thought behind this. Obviously and fortunately it will alter depending on the application.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Patrick!

    This is really nice man - although I would drop the black box and just go with the P and G shapes - really strong and simple design, I feel the box is just drawing from it.

    How are you doing btw?

    H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers mate! Congratulations, you're the first person to provide any sort of feedback on/to this blog. Thank you. Yes, I completely agree with your comment, the design will change depending on where 'tis used. I'm cool, (relatively), living independently, in Surbiton. If desired, my mobile number is 07511294841, we should go for a drink sometime. cya :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ace - I'd like some kind of award or medal for a feedback first!

    Drink yes - I may be in the area very soon as my parents recently moved to that part of the world. Any decent pubs round there?

    ReplyDelete