Welcome to my blog. It varies how regular I write posts here. I sustained a 'Traumatic Acquired Brain Injury', and a six month coma from a 'road traffic accident' whilst cycling, in October 2006. I spent the following 4 years (22-26yrs old), in a combination of hospitals and rehabilitation homes. Now, I have been living independently in Surbiton, England since October 2010. This blog begun life in December 2010, as i realised that there are many people worldwide that i want to share experiences with. I know that, as a wheelchair user, I am obviously not as mobile as i wish, so, use the internet to connect to you. I enjoy letting my thoughts represent through type. I type honestly. As numerous readers, as well as email recipients, will understand, I find typing to be very therapeutic. Thank you :)
Please note that this website cannot be viewed 100% successfully everywhere. It is designed for optimum viewing on a screen of 1920 x 1080 pixels.




Thursday 5 September 2024

We do not stop

 We do not stop and let ourselves think with a fully clear mind. 

Very few people stop.


Nothing 


Clear
















Stop

Think about bigger things.

No

Stop





BIGGER THINGS

Just consider the things that are wrong in the world. Do you have any influence? 

Is there anything you can do to help?

There is no reason not to.

Do good.

The positivity will return to you. Somehow it will.









Livecoco

https://www.livecoco.com



As a regular customer of ‘Toothpaste-tablets’, and ‘recyclable toothbrush heads’, I regularly receive emails from this company. An Industrial Design graduate with work experience in sustainable design, I recognise many ecological issues, welcoming those who have designed solutions to such problems. I feel that such positivity must be promoted!





I started this post with such a serious topic, I finish with a calming piece of music.

‘Calming?’… You may react astounded! 

It is a soothing 4x4 beat throughout the entire track. The track does not transport you on a weird journey, or has it experimental jazz vibes, just relax to such a solid beat. Listen through this link...



https://jarrenc.bandcamp.com/track/round-round



No comments:

Post a Comment