Welcome to my blog. I post on this, roughly once a week (it does vary). I sustained a 'Traumatic Acquired Brain Injury', and a six month coma from a 'road traffic accident' whilst cycling, in October 2006. I spent the following 4 years (22-26yrs old), in a combination of hospitals and rehabilitation homes. Now, I have been living independently in Surbiton, England since October 2010. This blog begun life in December 2010, as i realised that there are many people worldwide that i want to share experiences with. I know that, as a wheelchair user, I am obviously not as mobile as i wish, so, use the internet to connect to you. I enjoy letting my thoughts represent through type. I type honestly. As numerous readers, as well as email recipients, will understand, I find typing to be very therapeutic. Thank you :)
Please note that this website cannot be viewed 100% successfully everywhere. It is designed for optimum viewing on a screen of 1920 x 1080 pixels.




Friday 21 April 2017

Nous n'avons rien

Lily & Madeleine on Audiotree Live (Full Session)



Live music from artists that have been shown before on this blog. A super quartet, containing angelic voices of the 'Lily & Madaleine' duet.

I made the following two notes, very soon after I published the latest post, last week. I had these feelings at the time, so noted, and I have to publish them this week. I follow the rules of this blog...

People, please do not worry, I cannot tarnish you all with the same brush. This blog will continue as long as i see fit (far into the future). Unfortunately, I have received poor feedback (photos on Facebook seeming to imply views/opinions). No words have been written yet, so I don't take this kind of insult seriously. I do not want to incite negativity ###### ####, so I don't mention names. I know that you are desperate for publicity, so I will not provide such!

Ok, I know that certain weekly posts may seem boring.  Maybe they are. People cannot live lives full of fun and excitement everyday. I am lucky to be living ANY days. We all are. Everyone promotes themselves in totally different ways on social media, but be careful because people can be both applauded and criticised from an infinitely large quantity of audience. Anything is possible.

'Droning guitar driving' was perhaps a description of my music taste fifteen years ago. I discovered this band in this past week, whilst investigating the 'Audiotree' web site. I felt intrigued, and knew that 'Creepoid' needed further investigation, even though I am too old for this sound now!
Creepoid


hmmm

'If you drink coffee and go to sleep within half an hour you will sleep better'
 ;)

I have always been given a puzzled look by everyone, when i have told them of my 'evening coffee drink'. Originally, I used this as a method of battling/negating a potential addiction, which i had feared (i used to get through the whole day, before feeling the need for coffee). My girlfriend was happy with this, all was good. Good, but no-one could understand.
About 15 years l since my love of coffee began, earlier in the week one of the best coffee barista's  told me the above fact. Thank you Agnes!

Coffee-Pods ARE a problem. Coffee-capsules may turn a special drinking experience into a scientific process. Your home becomes a laboratory!
These polymer/tin capsules are non-recyclable. Instant litter.
Correct 'coffee drinking' is an experience, and should not be dismissed. Different elements build the whole experience. Such foolish behaviour will affect you. Be warned.  

Pedestrian traffic lights in Central London 
'Foolish behaviour'. Hmmm. It was after visiting Central London earlier this week, I became fully awoken to the fact that only around 10% of people here, pay attention to traffic lights. People like to promote themselves as 'too busy', or 'in a rush'. Maybe it doesn't matter if they attend their next 'meeting', in a coffin, as long as they cross the road ASAP! It is through noticing this fact, and deliberately slowing myself, that i realise I can never be too careful. 

Before I cross Waterloo bridge, south of the river, Central London, I notice a new piece of large-scale art, on the side of the National Theatre. Previously, a large portrait of a 'Euro coin' was displayed. 

Maintenant, nous n'avons rien
Now, we have nothing

Now...


Previously...

I maintain that I cannot be the only one who is struck by the clear 'Brexit message'. We chose to leave the EU, leaving us with...






... nothing.
This blog has recently been so popular in France, but why? 

Je ne comprends pas.
S'il vous plait...
Si vous est Francais, pourquoi vous est ici? Le blog est en le langue 'Anglais'
?
C'est bien, et je suis gentile, mais, pourquoi?
...
Ecrire un 'comment', (desous ici, je pense)
Ou
Ecrire un email pour patrick.goodacre@yahoo.co.uk


(pardons pour mon langue, je suis Anglais)

No comments:

Post a Comment