Welcome to my blog. I post on this, roughly once a week (it does vary). I sustained a 'Traumatic Acquired Brain Injury', and a six month coma from a 'road traffic accident' whilst cycling, in October 2006. I spent the following 4 years (22-26yrs old), in a combination of hospitals and rehabilitation homes. Now, I have been living independently in Surbiton, England since October 2010. This blog begun life in December 2010, as i realised that there are many people worldwide that i want to share experiences with. I know that, as a wheelchair user, I am obviously not as mobile as i wish, so, use the internet to connect to you. I enjoy letting my thoughts represent through type. I type honestly. As numerous readers, as well as email recipients, will understand, I find typing to be very therapeutic. Thank you :)
Please note that this website cannot be viewed 100% successfully everywhere. It is designed for optimum viewing on a screen of 1920 x 1080 pixels.




Friday 10 March 2017

turn it up! ;)

Sometimes i find myself thinking one way, then i recognise my situation and feel a mixture of sadness and disappointment. However, when i experience the misery that is caused amongst others, by them, my sadness is softened! I was in a local cafe, having lunch on Monday, following big exert at the gym. I had not saved myself any energy to cope easily with my lunchtime experience...
Surrounded by mothers and the future (yelling, screaming madness)
Utter madness. Good foods very tasty. Surrounded by utter madness!
Baby children are the future. We owe the future so much, even if they are screaming at us now.

Music...
2016 but…
TCHEEEEWN!!... Ride (Vince Clarke Remix) - Dubfire & Kittin
turn it up. play it loud!




By hearing this music, on the radio (6Music), my student-aged passion for a '4x4 House music' beat

Houseschuh podcast
I am yet to fully listen to an episode, but i needed to feed my rediscovered passion. Well worth investigation...
Hmmm, a bit cheesy, i think...

So, I talked about this race, eagerly, last week. I viewed with surprise, Italian sprinter Sonny Cobrelli win stage 2. It was the first big win for the new 'Bahrain-Merida' team.  Vincenzo Nibali, is in a useful set-up.

Cobrelli sprints to victory, wearing red rain-jacket.

World Champion Peter Sagan rides to success, today, in Tirreno-Adriatico

It has varied most years, as riders move, management changes, and sponsors change, but this is the time of year that I usually choose who deserves my support. This year, my team is Trek-SegaFredo. Ivan Basso (hero) is on the management. Alberto Contador. Although he seemed to begin on Lance Armstrong's team, and like-wise dominate races, he has always been a classy rider.


More music...
last year, but fffff'n’ rocking ;)



Politics
Recently, the new budget was announced. Led by Theresa May, the Tories have decided that they will advertise their immense generosity, by giving £350m  to grammar schools!
This value may not really exist, because it was 'promised' by Farage to be spent on the NHS (currently it suffers it's worst decline, in history). But, ok, he won, he must be correct. The Tories will give more to those who are at the top. Grammar schools. 

I guess that those Grammar schools really need bigger indoor swimming pools, those public comprehensives will just have to cope and suffer.
I stop, as I am getting so angry, whilst I type.
£350m on grammar schools!!!

BBC music playlist highlights  -

... Conor Oberst - Gossamer Thin

... Andrea Belli - Lead
... Tom Adams - Sparks
... Jesica Hoop - The Lost Sky
... Laura Marling - Soothing

... Bat for Lashes - If I knew

No comments:

Post a Comment