Welcome to my blog. I post on this, roughly once a week (it does vary). I sustained a 'Traumatic Acquired Brain Injury', and a six month coma from a 'road traffic accident' whilst cycling, in October 2006. I spent the following 4 years (22-26yrs old), in a combination of hospitals and rehabilitation homes. Now, I have been living independently in Surbiton, England since October 2010. This blog begun life in December 2010, as i realised that there are many people worldwide that i want to share experiences with. I know that, as a wheelchair user, I am obviously not as mobile as i wish, so, use the internet to connect to you. I enjoy letting my thoughts represent through type. I type honestly. As numerous readers, as well as email recipients, will understand, I find typing to be very therapeutic. Thank you :)
Please note that this website cannot be viewed 100% successfully everywhere. It is designed for optimum viewing on a screen of 1920 x 1080 pixels.




Friday 13 May 2016

if you float...



Monday morning, the week begins, my first note is made. Perhaps this note has partly induced my current mood
Sorry if you take offence, none intended, but...

Monday morning, Everyone else lives the same life pattern
I feel so different and ostracised sometimes
I know that I am wrong to feel like this, but I have known this for almost a third of my life!
Whether you like this, or not 'you are all the same'. You all live the same lives. There is minimal variance.

I'm not living, I'm just killing time
;)

Ten years ago, I lived.  
I had everything. It had to stop, I guess.
I stopped, re-started. Memories are all I have.  I must accept that I have lived.
I am proud of where I am now, but cannot share my joy with anyone. Realistically, I am still in a bad place, no-one really wants to experience. The closest I am allowed to get with anyone, is by sharing a smile.
"Aaah, the crippled, disabled man in the wheelchair is smiling at me. I suppose I should smile back!"...
Then our relationship is over. Never to be found again.

If you float, you'll burn
;)

New Radiohead… 
;)

Attempted purchasing at release time.
A big fan, loving their music for most of my life, I have remained a loyal fan, owning various 'limited edition' copies of releases. Their previous album (The King Of Limbs), was the first album that I bought on MP3, I had previously bought music CDs and copied them onto my computer. I was determined to 'play by the rules' again, so wanted to buy the new album, 'A Moon Shaped Pool' at the time of release. I was attempting, foolishly, to buy the album, through my mobile phone, whilst eating a 'Sunday roast dinner' with family. I waited until I purchased it a couple of hours later (I was reminded by my family that I am NOT A CHILD ANYMORE)!
True love waits.

Instant favourite tune is this new version of the old tune (originally released mid-nineties, never on a studio album).
I love the fourth track, starting with classical guitar. Brilliant.
Desert Island Disk







ZLATAN - 11 titles in 14 seasons 
I was watching Bordeaux Vs Paris Saint Germain, last week, resulting in an equilibrium draw. He opened the scoring, his team already champions, but I was informed by the commentator that Zlatan Ibrahimovic has won 11 title campaigns in 14 seasons, in various countries!
Insane!
News, this morning he announced that he will be moving away from PSG, this summer. Hmm....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment