Welcome to my blog. I post on this, roughly once a week (it does vary). I sustained a 'Traumatic Acquired Brain Injury', and a six month coma from a 'road traffic accident' whilst cycling, in October 2006. I spent the following 4 years (22-26yrs old), in a combination of hospitals and rehabilitation homes. Now, I have been living independently in Surbiton, England since October 2010. This blog begun life in December 2010, as i realised that there are many people worldwide that i want to share experiences with. I know that, as a wheelchair user, I am obviously not as mobile as i wish, so, use the internet to connect to you. I enjoy letting my thoughts represent through type. I type honestly. As numerous readers, as well as email recipients, will understand, I find typing to be very therapeutic. Thank you :)
Please note that this website cannot be viewed 100% successfully everywhere. It is designed for optimum viewing on a screen of 1920 x 1080 pixels.




Wednesday 13 April 2016

utter despair :(

Today I wrote a second letter explaining my despair, to two key contacts. This despair of our rulers was mirrored, and was asked to be forwarded to my MP, James Berry. My initial, original letter can be read here... 
(Dated March 17th)


Dear James Berry,

These are clips from an email that I have just sent. I thought that you may wish to see.

‘ Dear ……/…….,
Despair, sadness, anxiety, inferiority, depression, are just five of the complex range of emotions under which I feel entrapped by MP Alan Duncan, when i watch this statement made in parliament.


"Shouldn't the PrimeMinister's critics really just snap out of their synthetic indignation, and admit that their real point is that they hate anyone who has even got a hint of wealth in their name. So, may I support the PrimeMinister, in fending off those who are attacking him, particularly in thinking of this place, because if he doesn’t, we risk seeing a House of Commons which is stuffed full of low-achievers, who hate enterprise, hate people who look after their own family, and who know absolutely nothing about the outside world.”
Alan Duncan
11th April 2016

It is of no surprise that he is a member of the Conservative Party, so I feel utterly helpless, when feeling so opposed to this. As all members of the government stand in agreement with each other, it offends me and many others that RBK and Richmond are governed by Tories who must think similarly. As a Kingston resident, I know that I am living under the governance of James Berry MP, I cannot help but feel such anger, knowing that all KCIL users are just having to accept these rulings and suffer the consequences. Please, you must show more defiance. Warn KCIL users of this Tory regime, or warn Mr Berry that you will inform his residents of his threat, unless… 
The conservatives could be seen to be writing their own death-wish!

It has been just under a month, since my letter to James Berry regarding disability benefits. Iain Duncan Smith resigned the following day, but I am yet to get a response from James Berry (you both will receive a copy, if i do).'

Patrick Goodacre

No comments:

Post a Comment