Welcome to my blog. I post on this, roughly once a week (it does vary). I sustained a 'Traumatic Acquired Brain Injury', and a six month coma from a 'road traffic accident' whilst cycling, in October 2006. I spent the following 4 years (22-26yrs old), in a combination of hospitals and rehabilitation homes. Now, I have been living independently in Surbiton, England since October 2010. This blog begun life in December 2010, as i realised that there are many people worldwide that i want to share experiences with. I know that, as a wheelchair user, I am obviously not as mobile as i wish, so, use the internet to connect to you. I enjoy letting my thoughts represent through type. I type honestly. As numerous readers, as well as email recipients, will understand, I find typing to be very therapeutic. Thank you :)
Please note that this website cannot be viewed 100% successfully everywhere. It is designed for optimum viewing on a screen of 1920 x 1080 pixels.




Friday 13 June 2014

oh, and the football!...

As I am free today, I have journeyed up to Fleet St/Strand, am enjoying lunch in a cafe, but I know it is Friday, so type, I must. I will publish later, as there are three tunes that I wish to include. I would usually type later on a Friday, but my services will go elsewhere this evening, and...







hmmm
THE WORLD CUP!

oh, and the football...I HAVE put money on a team, and on a golden-boot winner. I put a very small bet on,  then I stopped and was angry for doing so. I believe in fate, and this meant I should calculate my gamble, allowing me to increase my bet! Ask and I will think about telling you, who!


Monday, I was about town and wondering. I knew that I had pre-ordered Jack White's new album on ITunes. A big fan, I however considered, buying the cd (meaning that I would have to wait until Thursday, I think). I was on route to town, on Monday and my IPhone buzzed. My order was to be downloaded on my mobile phone! Hehehe, so I did. The  sad reality for music shops was realised, by myself. Why wait, until Thursday, to pay more for a CD (I have no room for any more). A good album.

A teenage hero of mine. Thank you. RIP
Rik Mayall

It is sunny! Wear a happy grin but always allow room to increase, for a smile. Smile at those who deserve such, but spread happiness to everyone!


a few years old... but...

I  know what I am
I am used to living with this mentality, I am content.


First Aid Kit

Where is My silver lining?
Hmmmm. I love this. The words bring it close to my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment