Welcome to my blog. I post on this, roughly once a week (it does vary). I sustained a 'Traumatic Acquired Brain Injury', and a six month coma from a 'road traffic accident' whilst cycling, in October 2006. I spent the following 4 years (22-26yrs old), in a combination of hospitals and rehabilitation homes. Now, I have been living independently in Surbiton, England since October 2010. This blog begun life in December 2010, as i realised that there are many people worldwide that i want to share experiences with. I know that, as a wheelchair user, I am obviously not as mobile as i wish, so, use the internet to connect to you. I enjoy letting my thoughts represent through type. I type honestly. As numerous readers, as well as email recipients, will understand, I find typing to be very therapeutic. Thank you :)
Please note that this website cannot be viewed 100% successfully everywhere. It is designed for optimum viewing on a screen of 1920 x 1080 pixels.




Saturday 28 December 2013

world domination...

... I have learnt  a step...

Hello,
I start to type this, at the usual time, of Friday afternoon, but am without coffee (aka ‘blog-typing power’). I slept late today, as I could. I am without notes from my phone this week – eeeek! I really do not know whether I will post.

I have one picture to post this week (a brilliant Christmas present).



I was gonna do this post 'live'/in a cafe, but no, you deserve more of my concentration...

It is now Saturday, and I type.  2014 approaches, so I am due to provide you with a selection of images that I have used on this blog over the last 6 months.


I had planned my 'new year's resolution' to be 'investigation of the tube in a wheelchair'. As an employee of KCIL (Kingston Centre for Independent Living), I know that there is no London Underground station in our borough. Hmmm. I will no longer use this fact as an excuse!



an image board '2013 - part B'

No comments:

Post a Comment